test your iman level

sometimes I'm pondered how can someone could bear the biggest or heavy tribulation, and I, Allah just give me a little bit 'conjecture' to test my iman level and I was crying like everything gone from my life,
Oh Allah, subhanallah 
how weak my iman, sometimes I thought, after all ibadah I have done, sedekah, attend garden of heaven, solat itu ini, I can build a strong wall to face any obstacles
and yeah, this make me realize about the truth 
Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan saja mengatakan; "Kami telah beriman," sedangkan mereka tidak diuji? Dan sesungguhnya kami telah menguji org2 yg sebelum mereka, maka sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui org2 yg benar dan sesungguhnya Dia mengetahui org2 yg dusta."
(Al-Ankabut: 2-3)

Ya Allah, you're always beside me, yes I know, and I can feel it, but sometimes I feel very down to get this all conjecture, sometimes I feel I can't bear it but
Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya.
(Al-Baqarah: 286)

yes, Im wrong, so the best way to let it go from feeling burden I must keep strong and do tahajudd, yes the best solution ever I made, and Im admit, when I do solat, I realize, and Allah open my heart 
this only a dunya, the big things is akhirat, 
in dunya is where I have to get prepare to face the real world there (akhirat)
so I keep mujahadah, and now I understand why you give me this ujian

Alhamdulilah

Alhamdulilah

Alhamdulilah

Alhamdulilah ya Allah, you choose me, Alhamdulilah *tears of love for My Khaliq

:)

#Ilove Allah
#Ilove Islam
#Ilove Rasulullah


No comments:

Abah, My Hero

sempena Hari jadi abah yg ke-56, aku nak buat special post untuk abah,  tak ingat aku bila kali terakhir aku ckp psl abah kt dlm ...